Friday, February 09, 2007

To buy and to sell

The Odyssey is sold and there is a "sold" sign on the demo Sedona that Carl test drove tonight - he will go back to finish the purchase tomorrow. Hopefully we will be going to a gymnastics birthday party in our new van tomorrow!

In other news... ACOT's birthday bash is tomorrow! Join me 1-2am EST (or 10-11pm my time) at ACOT! There will loads of games, contests, crops and prizes all day and I will be closing up the festivities late at night!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

5 comments:

Amy said...

Woohoo for getting the Kia....the oddysey of the oddysey is over [I probably spelled that wrong] Thanks for visiting me. I need help on my blog, maybe I should call Geri too! It's great to be able to keep up with Z and W now! Have a great weekend!

Geri said...

Wahoo for the odyssey being sold!!!

1-2am...is a little late for me....I will have to think about that!

Carrie said...

Congrats on the Kia!

Christy said...

Congrats on the new vehicle! Woohoo!


Are you going to kill me if I point out that "challenge" is spelled incorrectly for the 7pm time slot?

justkc said...

Christy, I will not kill you because I didn't make the flyer. LOL!